Experienced Professionals and High Quality Equipment
ConeTec takes great pride in collecting high quality geotechnical information for clients while performing a wide range of site investigation services. This is achieved by using advanced in-situ testing equipment, which is operated by specially trained personnel, who are in turn supported by experienced site investigation professionals.
ConeTec designs, builds, and operates the most advanced in-situ testing equipment available. ConeTec’s in-house R&D, design, electronics, software, and tooling manufacturing division supplies ConeTec regional offices with the most advanced in-situ testing equipment and support services available. This in-house capacity allows ConeTec to rapidly innovate and work directly with customers to create specialty tools to solve engineering problems.
The development and integration of ConeTec’s Quality Assurance and Training programs are essential in maintaining a high level of quality. ConeTec’s Quality Control and Assurance Program includes:
- Specific procedures and protocols for site investigation testing that incorporate ASTM standards, including continuity and consistency in data collection
- Staffing all projects with a field Engineer, Geologist, or Technologist
- Comprehensive in-house and field calibration checks performed on all equipment and data acquisition systems
- Continuous improvement to field systems and post processing software
- Comprehensive data review processes performed by highly qualified team members, overseen by experts
- Calculated geotechnical parameters that are updated based on current published CPT correlations
ConeTec’s Training Program includes:
- A standardized new hire technical and hands on training program
- On the job training and mentorship
- Annual company training on in-situ testing and drilling methods
- Technical training certification and tracking guide
- Professional development
ConeTec strives to provide high quality, accurate data that helps solve our clients site investigation needs.