ConeTec offers the experience, knowledge, and safety culture to help mining companies and consultants meet the diverse challenges unique to mining geotechnique.
ConeTec works with mining clients to provide unique solutions to site specific problems while consistently maintaining a focus on safety, quality, and efficiency - in that order.
ConeTec routinely provides full CPT, in-situ, drilling and sampling, geophysical testing, data management, and instrumentation for mining clients throughout the Americas.
Our fleet of CPT, drilling, marine, and amphibious access equipment give us the ability to work in difficult access mine site conditions including overwater, on soft beaches, and in transition zones.
- Plant site design
- Tailings dam / dumps / heap leach stability evaluations
- Tailings planning
- Heap leach operational monitoring
- Regulatory reporting
- Reclamation and closure evaluations
- Hydrogeological evaluations
- Resource mapping and delineation
- Instrumentation installations