- 2 to 6 in OD continuous flight solid stem augers
- 2 1/4 to 8 in. ID hollow stem augers
In suitable formations, no fluids are required during drilling. Auger drilling offers an efficient and cost effective means for shallow site investigations where soil samples, in-situ testing, or instrument installations are required (ie. SPT, EVST, shelby, CPT drill-out).
- Shallow site investigations
- Stratigraphic confirmation to CPT data
- Instrument installations (less than 100 ft) including: PVC standpipe wells, inclinometers, nested electric piezometers
- CPT drill-outs